WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by subscribing to a newsletter or submitting a contact form.Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account. The Website utilizes the Facebook commenting system, so if you choose to comment on a Website post, your profile picture will appear.Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website.
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account.
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To provide you with user support.
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account.Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services (such as Facebook) through our site. When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies (including that the site may share information with us). You may be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites. Please refer to the relevant provider policies for more information.The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Her Thriving Life, you may not be able to access portions of our site.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND SOCIAL PLUG-INS
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com be removed from our mailing list.Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com amend or update your personal information.Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Text: All blog post are written by me unless otherwise stated. If you would like to share any of my blog posts please verify with me by contacting me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
Photos: All photos posted on this blog are mine unless otherwise stated. If you would like to share any of my photos on social media please verify with me via email at email@example.com for further info. If you want to repost any of my photos on instagram, facebook or any other social media platform, please give credit to me.
Recipes: If you are a food blogger and you would like to use any of my recipes on your blog, I am happy for you to do so but please use your own words to describe your experience and making of the recipe and do not copy any of the text or photos used on the original recipe page here. Please link back the recipe to my website Herthrivinglife.com.
How to comment on Her Thriving Life
We welcome thoughtful and civilized discussion. Her Thriving Life editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation.
Certain comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted.
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Copyblogger:
- You don’t use your real first name or email address
- There are keywords and/or your business name in the name field of the comment form
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t carry the conversation forward
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Threats to us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or latest venture
Don’t contribute spam
If you’d like your comment to appear on Her Thriving Life, be respectful of our community and think before you post.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
- All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing Copyblogger.
- Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Copyblogger, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- Spam: Don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing HerThriving Life.
- Gravatar: Wondering how to get your photo next to your comment? Consider signing up for Gravatar. Your comment may be approved faster, too.
- Privacy: You need to provide an authentic, verified email address to post a comment on Her Thriving Life and receive comment subscriptions. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
- Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.
No Medical Advice
Please note that since I am not a doctor, lawyer, or health care professional, I am unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. While I share my own personal experience in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, I can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition, and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on Herthrivinglife.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit your health care practitioner.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
- I am not responsible for the ingredients you use from my recipes. You should first examine every recipe to make sure you’re not allergic to any ingredients,
- Every recipe on this blog is tested by me. However, I am not responsible on how your creation of my recipe turns out. You may not always have the same results I do due to variations in ingredients, humidity, altitude, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. But my hope is every recipe turns out delicious. and satisfying to you as it is to me.
- It is the your (the reader) responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. The recipes presented are intended for entertainment and/or informational purposes and for use by persons having appropriate technical skill, at their own discretion and risk.
- I am not liable or responsible for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any kind of food-borne disease
- Misinterpreted recipe
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger or flour-covered kitchen countertop.